Apply for Scholarship at University of Birmingham in the UK. The deadline for this application is 30th May 2021.
Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Tan Kah Kee postgraduate placements at the University of Birmingham and support your study in the United Kingdom.
Also, the purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to students from Singapore who want to pursue postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: Singapore
- Also, postgraduate degree will be awarded in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Outstanding academic record (a good Honors Degree or equivalent)
- Additionally, a record of sustained commitment to serving the community
- Likewise, effectively bilingual.
The Successful applicants will each receive a one-off sum of S$12,000 for studying in the university. The grant is once a year, and successful applicants may re-apply annually.
The incumbent must meet the following for Scholarship at University of Birmingham in the UK:
- How to Apply: To start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you receive your acceptance letter from the university, you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Also, the required supporting documents are:
- Personal statement
- Likewise, certificates and transcripts of every completed year of study in College / University
- Additionally, a confidential letter of recommendation from the current supervisor of undergraduate or postgraduate studies or employer
- Documentary evidence to prove that the applicant has been admitted to the stated college/ university for the course indicated on the application form
- Moreover, recommendation letter testifying or supporting documents (e.g. testimonials, press reports, samples of work, etc.) regarding track record in community service or volunteer work
- Furthermore, for a master’s degree program having a bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Also, applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.