Apply for Scholarship at University of Groningen in Netherlands. The deadline for this application is 13th May 2021.
Empower your practical skills with the help of a PhD Positions in Linguistics. Also, the University of Groningen is offering a position for deserving aspirants commencing in September 2021.
The studentship is available to students from all over the world who wish to pursue a PhD degree program for the academic session 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, PhD degree in Linguistics
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in linguistics (or related discipline) with an excellent academic record (GPA: min. 8/10; MA thesis: min. 8/10). A research master (or another two-year master program).
- Moreover, they should have proven research abilities and affinity with the research topic
- Similarly, students have an excellent command of English and good academic writing skills.
The University of Groningen provides tuition fees for the PhD studies to successful candidates.
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Groningen. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for the award.
- Also, you must upload a cover letter introducing yourself, describing your motivation to conduct scientific research, and locating your research within one of the research lines
- The signed approval of the intended promotor via this form: https://www.rug.nl/(…)ed-promotor-2021.pdf
- Additionally, a full CV demonstrating academic excellence, including publications and presentations (if applicable), and a copy of the data page of your passport
- Likewise, a certified copy or scan of your MA diploma (or equivalent) and academic record, including a list of grades
- A research proposal, focusing on the central research question to be addressed and the proposed method of approaching and answering this question (no more than (!) 1000 words, tables and references excluded, and a project title), according to the format of the proposal that you find in the CLCG application format mentioned above
- Moreover, names and contact details of two academic references.
- Before submitting your application form, you need to check any entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Similarly, students must have any certificate of English language proficiency.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.