Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Hamburg in Germany. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 15th April 2020. The name of the scholarship is the University Of Hamburg – Achievement Scholarships in Germany, 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for the Masters, a Ph.D. degree in the courses offered by the University,
The candidates should meet the given requirements for the Scholarship at the University of Hamburg in Germany
- The scholarship is open to international applicants.
- Additionally, the candidates applying for the scholarship should be seeking a degree and should have been enrolled at the University of Hamburg for at least two semesters.
- Also, the academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the applicant should have a very good college degree.
- Applicants of the University Of Hamburg – Achievement Scholarships in Germany, 2020 should be willing to actively promote the internationalization of the University of Hamburg.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the scholarship will receive a monthly stipend of EUR 850 for 12 months.
- Additionally, depending on the availability of funds, the University will grant individual doctoral candidates with a performance grant of EUR 1000 per month.
- The University awards the scholarship for a period of two semesters (12 months in total).
- Also, a new application after receiving the scholarship is possible. The maximum funding period is justified exceptional cases is 3 years.
- Tabular CV.
- Additionally, the candidates should include the motivation letter.
- Also, a copy of the candidate’s residence permit.
- The University also requires PIASTA project proposal
- Moreover, if the applicants are Master’s students in the first semesters, then the applicant should submit their final diploma.
- Also, Opinions (two) are required by his/her professors.
About the University
- The University of Hamburg is a university in Hamburg, Germany. Additionally, it was founded on 28 March 1919 by combining the previous General Lecture System, the Colonial Institute of Hamburg, and the Academic College.
- Moreover, the main campus is located in the central district of Rotherbaum, with affiliated institutes and research centers distributed around the city-state.
- Also, the university stands among the top 200 universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education Ranking, the Shanghai Ranking, and the CWTS Leiden Ranking, placing it among the top 1% of global universities.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyashool.com for more scholarship opportunities.