Apply for Scholarship at University of Huddersfield in the UK. The deadline for this application is 30th June 2021.
The University of Huddersfield is a public research university located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England. It has been a University since 1992, but has its origins in a series of institutions dating back to the 19th century.
University of Huddersfield offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
The University of Huddersfield is now attracting high caliber students with outstanding academic achievements to join Egypt Postgraduate Taught Scholarships.
Also, this funding opportunity is designed for Egyptian students who are applying for a postgraduate taught degree program in the School of Computing & Engineering.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants with nationality or country of domicile of Egypt.
- Available for postgraduate taught full-time programs only within the School of Computing & Engineering.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with nationality or country of domicile of Egypt.
- Similarly, self-funded applicants only.
- Additionally, applicable also to an Egyptian national residing in the Middle East and Africa region.
The University of Huddersfield will provide a bursary of £4,000 per annum to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this needful bursary, students must take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Huddersfield. After taking affirmation, you will be eligible to apply for the award. Also, applicants are automatically considered.
- Additionally, attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Likewise, interested applicants must check out the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Furthermore, international applicants who are non-native users of the English Language should have at least an overall academic IELTS test score of 7.0 with no score below 6.5 or equivalent.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.