Apply for Scholarship at University of Kansas in the USA. The deadline for this application is 21st June 2021.
The University of Kansas is a public research university with its main campus in Lawrence, Kansas, and several satellite campuses, research and educational centers, medical centers, and classes across the state of Kansas.
The University of Kansas is actively awarding an excellent International merit awards program to ease up the financial burden of bright students.
These study grants are available to international first-year students who wish to enter the university’s undergraduate degree program.
The admission rate range is 90-100% making this US higher education organization a least selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Moreover, must be an international student intending to pursue a degree in the US
- Additionally, applicants must have a minimum 75-4.00 GPA
- Similarly, students must also be in F or J visa status
The University of Kansas will provide a 33% reduction in tuition fees for students to complete their studies in the USA.
- How to Apply: To be considered, international applicants must apply for admission to study at the University of Kansas.
- Also, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- Likewise, choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you
- A 500-word essay
- Applicants must be high school graduate with a curriculum that would prepare them for university studies in their home country.
- Similarly, student must submit English proficiency test scores dependent upon score level. Scores are to either determine English proficiency or to estimate students’ placement in an appropriate level of ESL courses.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.