Apply for Scholarship at University of Law in the UK. The deadline for this application is 1st June 2021.
The studentships are a great way to help you pay for the cost of your education. Therefore, the University of Law is offering the Canada Scholarships to the best and brightest candidates.
The purpose of this funding program is to provide financial assistance for talented Canadian students who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree program at the university in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Applications for this program are open for international students.
- Also, postgraduate course at any subject you want to study at the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Scholarships can only be awarded to Canadian passport holders.
- Similarly, you will need to have received an offer before applying for the opportunity .
- Additionally, the studentships are only applicable to postgraduate face-to-face courses commencing September 2021.
The University of Law will provide two grants for students to support study with a 50% discount on tuition fees.
- How to Apply: All the participants required to complete the following for the application process:
- Applicants need to take admission in that university to apply for this award program.
- After that, candidates must send the application via email internationals cholarships-at-law.ac.uk specifying that they wish to apply for the ULaw Canada Scholarship.
- Also, all students need to submit the required application components in the following manner:
- Full Name
- Additionally, a copy of your passport
- Your chosen Postgraduate course
- Likewise, a 500-word personal statement explaining why you should be chosen for the award
- Moreover, to apply for this award, applicants need to submit their previous studies certificates.
- All applicants need to have good knowledge of the English language.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.