Apply for Scholarship at University of Manitoba in Canada. The deadline for this application is 1st October 2021.
Take the next step in your career by joining the International Undergraduate Student Bursary funded by the University of Manitoba for the academic year 2021-2022. Also, the bursary is available to students from all around the globe.
The program aids highly motivated students who have excellent academic standing and demonstrate financial need.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- The offer is open to all nationalities.
- Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
- Likewise, to be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Moreover, must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- Additionally, international students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
Every winning student will get the amount worth up to $240,000 available annually.
The award will be divided among eligible candidates according to their needs.
Application ProcessGeneral bursary applications for Fall and Winter Terms will be available in the Aurora Student Portal in early August. Also, this application, with supporting documentation, must be submitted to the Financial Aid and Awards office by Oct. 1. Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All undergraduate students must register and complete at least 60 per cent of a full course load over the regular academic session with registration in both the Fall and Winter terms.
- Likewise, graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the Fall and Winter Terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Furthermore, continuing University of Manitoba students must meet a GPA requirement of a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0. New students entering from high school must have a grade 12 average of 70 per cent or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.