Apply for Scholarship at University of New South Wales in Australia. The deadline for this application is 31st March 2021.
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public university with its largest campus in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. The University of New South Wales (UNSW) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The University of New South Wales is proudly offering AGSM Emerging Female Leaders international awards for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are two scholarships available per year for high potential female leaders who want to pursue a world-class MBA at UNSW.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Moreover, master of Business Administration (MBA) program
- Also, to be eligible for this education award, the applicants must have received an offer of admission to the AGSM Full-Time MBA program.
The sponsorship program will cover all the following study benefits:
- Minimum of one $50,000 funding for the top candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in all three-selection criterion.
- Moreover, minimum of one $25,000 funding for candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in two of the selection criterion.
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, seekers should take affirmation in the MBA degree coursework at the University of New South Wales. Also, after, candidates will be in for this application after they have received an offer of admission to the AGSM Full-Time MBA program.
- Additionally, applicants will be asked to provide a personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, claimants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Likewise, for joining this program, candidates will be asked to prove their written and spoken English language ability.