Apply for Scholarship at University of New South Wales in Australia. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
To acknowledge the educational achievement of international students, the University of New South Wales is providing Law International Award in Australia for the session 2021/2022.
Also, the motive of this program is to provide highly motivated and talented foreign students who want to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university.
Additionally, in the QS World University Rankings for 2021, the University of New South Wales, one of Australia’s major research-intensive universities.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Also, undergraduate and postgraduate program in a variety of fields.
- Likewise, to qualify for this opportunity, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing in any UNSW Law undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program (LLB, JD or LLM programs)
- Moreover, must have received an offer of admission into an eligible program for Term 3 2021 offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Furthermore, undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3 2021.
The University of New South Wales will provide an award amount of $10,000 per annum paid as a stipend for one year.
- How to Apply: If you have received your offer to study at the university, then you can apply for this application by registering online.
- Also, applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission; Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Likewise, candidates taking admission in an undergraduate degree program must hold a high school diploma. Additionally, apart from this; all recipient of the graduate degree program must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college and university.
- Furthermore, accept the following English language tests: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, and Duolingo English Test Scores.