Apply for Scholarship at University of Oxford at the UK. The deadline for this application is 30th April 2021.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England. Also, there is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking.
Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the Post-Doctorate Scholarships offered by the University of Oxford for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program is available to students who are going to enroll in the post-doctorate degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in
- Also, stress physiology
- Cell signaling
- Wheat genomic selection
- Hormonal pathways in responses of abiotic stresses
- Additionally, antioxidant metabolisms
- Moreover, melatonin
- Brassinosteroids (BRs)
- Likewise, Bioinformatics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must have obtained PhD degree in botany (Plant stress physiology) from the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China in 2018 (Host institute: Wuhan Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hubei, Wuhan, China).
- Furthermore, applicants must have conducted research in functional genomics, abiotic stresses, transcriptome, melatonin, brassinosteroids. Also, cell signaling, gene regulation, hormonal pathways, antioxidant metabolism. Likewise, reactive oxygen species (ROS), and reactive nitrogen species (RNS), etc.
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to complete an online application form to apply for the post-doctorate program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Official transcript
- Similarly, statement of purpose/research proposal
- Written work
- Also, applicants have been working as a scientific officer in the wheat breeding division.
- Applicants have been conducting research to develop drought, salt, and heat-tolerant wheat variety (s) by the phenotypic and genomic selection, and marker-assisted selection
- Furthermore, students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Each successful scholar will receive a salary to complete their degree program in the UK.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.