Apply for Scholarship at University of Salford in the UK. The deadline for this application is 5th April 2021.
The University of Salford is a public university in Salford, Greater Manchester, England, 1 mile west of Manchester city center.
Take the first step toward your higher education goals with Global Gold Excellence Scholarships. Also, the University of Salford is offering the award program for undergraduate and masters students who want to study in the UK.
The program supports high-achieving international students for 2021/22 intakes to study at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be eligible for this application you must be applying for the first year of full-time study on an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate master’s program in our 2021-22 academic year.
The University of Salford will provide the award amount of £3,500 for students to complete their studies in the UK.
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this application . You will be assessed when you apply for your chosen program of study for our 2021-22 intake.
- Similarly, submit degree certificates, transcripts and passport details
- Also, if you are an undergraduate applicant, you must hold an offer for an eligible program and achieve A-level grades ABB or equivalent from your country.
- If you are a postgraduate applicant, you must hold an offer for an eligible program, achieve a first-class degree and meet your offer conditions by the admission’s deadline.
- Furthermore, aspirants have to complete the following:
- For undergraduate courses, we require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent
- Additionally, for postgraduate courses, we require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.