Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at University of Tokyo in Japan. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
The University of Tokyo, abbreviated as Todai or UTokyo, is a public research university located in Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan. Additionally, the university is the first imperial university and currently selected as a Top Type university of Top Global University Project by the Japanese government.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Also, Agriculture
The scholarship program provides tuition, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
The applicant must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan:
- Details on Eligibility Criteria are provided in that call’s Application Guidelines, and these detailed eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to. No exceptions are made.
- Additionally, broadly speaking, nationals of African countries must:
- Be a national of a AfDB member country
- Be a national of a AfDB member country;
- Also, be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree in the energy area (or related field) earned at least 1 years prior to the application deadline date;
- Additionally, have 1 years or more of recent development-related experience after earning a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree;
- Accepted unconditionally to enroll in the upcoming academic year in at least one of the JADS partner universities for a Master’s degree;
- Likewise, applicants living or working in a country other than his or her home country are not eligible for scholarships.
- Applicant requests for information and application forms and procedures from the chosen JADS partner university. For any inquiries, please contact [email protected](link sends e-mail)
- Also, applicant completes required documents and sends them to the university.
- University evaluates and selects applicants.
- Likewise, University sends selected candidates to the AfDB.
- AfDB reviews submissions from universities, prepares and approves the final list.
- Additionally, AfDB contacts selected awardees, and informs the universities.