Apply for Scholarship at University of Toronto Mississauga in Canada. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The University of Toronto Mississauga, also known as U of T Mississauga, is a satellite campus of the University of Toronto located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Also, the campus opened in 1967 as Erindale College, set upon the valley of the Credit River, approximately 33 km west of Downtown Toronto.
The University of Toronto Mississauga is offering Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships for high achieving students. The funding program is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study award is designed to all domestic and international students who want to apply for the bachelor’s degree program at the university in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Demonstrate academic achievement.
- Additionally, available to all newly admitted students directly from high school and are assessed automatically on admission (no application required).
- Similarly, students must achieve and maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.70 at the end of Fall/Winter session to be eligible for renewal.
The University of Toronto will provide an educational fund to commence an undergraduate degree program in Canada for the academic year 2021/2022.
- 0% and above: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years)
- 0% — 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable)
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Moreover, must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Likewise, if English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Visit opaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.