Apply for Scholarship at Waseda University in Japan. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Waseda University, abbreviated as Sodai, is a Japanese private research university in Shinjuku, Tokyo. Furthermore, founded in 1882 as the Tōkyō Senmon Gakkō by Ōkuma Shigenobu, the school was formally renamed Waseda University in 1902. Presenting information about the University in thirteen languages, a new portal to the world befitting Waseda’s identity as Japan’s leading institution for international study.
Waseda University is looking forward to recognizing the talent of international students with a prestigious funding scheme named as Monbukagakusho Honors Scholarships.
This scholarship is introduced to cover the award amount of ¥48,000 / month for those students commencing the masters and doctoral program at Waseda University. Also, the study plan is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any country are eligible to join.
- Also, available for pursuing a master’s and doctoral program in any subject offered by the university.
- Additionally, an applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the institution.
- Similarly, students must have an undergraduate degree for a masters program, and they should have masters degree for doctoral Program
Waseda University will give the award amount of ¥48,000 / month to the successful candidates.
- How to Apply: For receiving this golden opportunity, the participants have to take admission in an honors degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for grants.
- Also, the candidates need to submit their letters of recommendation, personal copies of awards/honors, or scanned copies with any other documents.
- Likewise, interested participants must complete a high school (secondary school) or equivalent qualification for a bachelor’s degree course.
- Moreover, non-native English speakers should demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.