Scholarship by Government of Colombia
Scholarship by Government of Colombia is Financial grants offered to foreign citizens, in return for international cooperation received by Colombia under existing cooperation agreements. Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate (specialisation, Master, and Doctorate/ PhD) program. The Colombian Institute of Educational Credit and Technical Studies Abroad – ICETEX 1 is a Colombian institution that is designed to promote higher education in Colombia through the “granting of educational credits and its collection, with its own resources or third parties, to the Population with lower economic potential and good academic performance.
- Academic excellence
- Coherence between the academic trajectory, work experience and academic program
- Professional working experience
- Study Project
- Reciprocity on educational cooperation
- Prove minimum one year experience in their field of study, after obtaining the degree.
- The candidate must have successfully completed college.
- The academic program should start in the second semester of 2017.
- Admission to programs starting in 2018 will not be contemplated. The candidate must be in a range of age between 25-49 years old.
- Applications from foreign citizens who are living in Colombia will not be accepted
- 100% coverage of all these costs granted by the Colombian universities (only for academic programs found in the catalogue of this call);
- Incidental: grant of $197.217 COP for once during the period of studies, just in case of circumstances beyond the beneficiary control;
- Stipend for Books And Materials: grant of $378.962 COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program;
- Monthly Allowance: grant of the sum equivalent to 3 Minimum Monthly Legal salaries. $2.213.151 COP;
- Health Insurance: wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies;
- Installation Costs: grant of 378.962 COP for once at the beginning of studies.
Deadline:2nd June 2017