Apply for Scholarship Grant at EIT in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st June 2021.
Our students are at the heart of what we do. Hear from our current students and alumni that have gone on to achieve world-class engineering, technologist, or technician roles.
The EIT brings together leading business, education and research organizations to form dynamic cross-border partnerships. These are called Innovation Communities and each is dedicated to finding solutions to a specific global challenge. Also, EIT Innovation Communities develop innovative products and services, start new companies. Additionally, the EIT is a world leading professional organization. We inspire, inform and influence the global engineering and technology community to engineer a better world. Moreover, EIT’s vocational programs and higher education degrees registers and accredited by the Australian Government.
- Must be a commencing international student studying one of the on-campus programs in Perth, Western Australia or Melbourne, Victoria.
- Also, be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships.
- Furthermore, provide one paragraph explaining why you should be awarded this grant.
- Moreover, must meet EIT’s entry requirements for the respective program.
The following are the benefits:
- Up to the value of AUD $2,000 to cover the cost of an economy class airfare on a one way ticket from the student’s current location to the EIT campus location. EIT will organize the airfare on your behalf and will include a minimum baggage allowance of 20kg. Additionally, if the student requires extra baggage, then this will need to be booked and paid for by the student.
- Also, this grant can revokes if the recipient defers their enrolment, is withdrawn by EIT, or the student does not receive a student visa.
- Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form along with your course application.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.