Applications have opened for the Scholarships at Charles Darwin University in Australia. The interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 6th March 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. degrees in the field of Information Technology. The name of the scholarship is Charles Darwin University Department of Corporate Information Services Scholarship in Australia, 2020.
The candidates must meet the following requirements for the Scholarships at Charles Darwin University in Australia
- Candidates applying for the scholarship must enroll either in Bachelor of Information Technology at the University.
- Additionally, applicants must enroll full-time for the duration of the scholarship.
- Also, they must be new students to the course of study.
The University will select the candidates on the following basis
- The University grants scholarships based on the demonstration of appropriate academic by the students.
- Also, they must also show their passion, ability, and initiative in their approach to study.
- Additionally, all candidates except past and present CDU students must send proof of previous academic performance.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive AUD 2,500 per semester applicable for a year.
About the University
- Charles Darwin University (CDU) is an Australian public university with about 22,083 students as of 2011.
- Also, it was established in 2003 after the merger of Northern Territory University (NTU) of Darwin with the Menzies School of Health Research and Centralian College of Alice Springs, and it was named after Charles Darwin, the celebrated English naturalist.
- Additionally, it is a member of the group of seven Innovative Research Universities in Australia.
Visit the official website for further details
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.