Apply for the Scholarships at Ghent University in Belgium 2020. The deadline for the application is 30th June 2020. The name of the scholarship is Economics Researcher at Ghent University 2020.
Eligibility for Scholarships at Ghent University
- Candidates should hold a master’s degree in statistics or mathematics, be familiar with Bayesian hierarchical modeling, and should have an interest in applying these methods to questions in economics and decision making.
- Additionally, they should belong to the top 10% of their class.
- Also, the University will consider candidates with a master’s degree in economics or psychology if they can show a strong quantitative background and knowledge of Bayesian statistics.
- Furthermore, familiarity with software packages R and Stan are highly desirable. Familiarity with cloud computing and working with server clusters are an asset. The position is research-focused. The working language is English.
The application should include,
- a cover letter
- Also, CV
- details of the master courses taken (including grades) and,
- Likewise, if available, some examples of research work (e.g., a master thesis)
- Additionally, advisors should send two reference letters directly to [email protected]
About the University
Ghent University is a public research university located in Ghent, Belgium. It was established in 1817 by King William I of the Netherlands. Additionally, after the Belgian Revolution of 1830, the newly formed Belgian state began to administer the university.
Visit the official website for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.