Applications are open for Scholarships at Grand Valley State University (GVSU) in the USA. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 1st May 2020. The name of the scholarship is International Merit Award at Grand Valley State University 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for Bachelors and Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
- The objective of the International Merit Award at Grand Valley State University 2020 is to encourage and support meritorious students enrolled to study at the University.
For the Scholarships at Grand Valley State University, the candidates should meet the given criteria
- The International Merit Award at Grand Valley State University 2020 is open to all international students.
- Additionally, candidates must be enrolled in a full-time course at the University.
- Likewise, applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- Also, the students must meet all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria.
- The successful applicants of The International Merit Award at Grand Valley State University 2020 will receive an amount of $5,000
About the University
- Grand Valley State University is a public liberal arts university in Allendale, Michigan. It was established in 1960 and its main campus is situated on 1,322 acres approximately 12 miles west of Grand Rapids.
- Additionally, the university also offers classes at a campus in downtown Grand Rapids, its international campus in Holland, and through Traverse City established in cooperation with local community colleges.
- Furthermore, GVSU is a comprehensive coeducational university serving nearly 25,000 students as of fall 2018, from all 83 Michigan counties and dozens of other states and foreign countries.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.