If you are a medical student and want to study in Germany, you can join the Amirana Scholarships at Heidelberg University for the academic year 2021-2022.
This support will be provided to international students belonging to the global south countries who wish to undertake study in medicine, and dental medicine is eligible to apply.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from countries in the Global South are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Also, all undergraduate degree in the field of medicine or dental medicine are eligible.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Furthermore, the applicants must be successfully enrolled at Heidelberg University.
Heidelberg University will provide the educational fund for students to carry out their study in medicine in Germany.
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the online application of the chosen course and enroll themselves in the university.
- Also, the applicants must submit the following documents at the time of application:
- High School Official Transcripts
- Likewise, high School Official Transcripts
- Motivation letter
- Additionally, bank Statement
- Similarly, proof of substantial health insurance.
- Furthermore, the applicants must have attained SAT scores between 470 – 580 and ACT score between 18 – 23 to secure a seat at Heidelberg University.
- Also, the applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- Likewise, IELTS – 6.5
- ELS – 112
- PTE – 53
- Also, GTEC – 1181
- Cambridge – 180 (CEFR level C1)