Applications are open for the Scholarships at Kingston University in the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 26th July 2020. the name of the scholarship is Kingston University – Annual Fund Postgraduate Scholarships in UK, 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
For the Scholarships, the candidates should meet the given criteria
- The scholarship is open to UK and EU nationals.
- Additionally, applicants of Kingston University – Annual Fund Postgraduate Scholarships in UK, 2020 must-have secured first-class honors or high 2:1 in the previous degree.
- Also, applicants must categorize as ‘home’ for fees purpose.
- Likewise, candidates must have already received an offer of admission to study at Kingston.
- Furthermore, applicants of Kingston University – Annual Fund Postgraduate Scholarships in the UK, 2020 must possess a strongly supported academic reference.
- An academic letter of reference
- Additionally, copies of academic transcripts
- Also, a copy of the offer letter from Kingston University
- Furthermore, copies of any certificates relevant to prizes or awards
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants will receive GBP 3,000 towards tuition fees.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 26th July 2020.
- Kingston University London is a public research university located within the Royal Borough of Kingston upon the Thames, in South West London, England.
- Likewise, its roots go back to the Kingston Technical Institute, founded in 1899. Similarly, it received university status in 1992, before which the institution was known as Kingston Polytechnic.
- Additionally, Kingston has over 19,000 students and a turnover of £192 million. Also, it has four campuses situated in Kingston and Roehampton.
Go to the official page for more information about the scholarship.
You may also visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.