- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, all undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects mentioned in the list of eligible courses for international opportunities are eligible.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a newly commencing international student applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Moreover, the applicants must hold an offer letter from the university for the academic year commencing in 2021.
The university will provide the selected applicants with a sum of $3,000 collectively to aid their study at La Trobe University. Additionally, the bursary should get as a deduction in the total payable tuition fee.
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to follow the application path for international students and apply through the official online portal of the university.
- The applicants must submit the following documents at the time of applications:
- Official high school transcript
- Likewise, Bachelor’s degree (for postgraduate)
- The complete statement of results
- Also, personal statement (optional)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold academic records relevant to the course of study they are applying for.
- International applicants should have a minimum score in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
- Also, Pearson Test of English Academic – Overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50.
- Likewise, TOEFL Internet-Based – Overall score of 79 with 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing.
- CAE/CPE – 176 with no less than 169 in any component.