Apply for Scholarships at Murdoch University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st July 2021.
Murdoch University is pleased to offer a chance to explore the relationship between lung microbial metabolism and the lung-gut microbial axis in Cystic Fibrosis through the PhD Positions for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This opportunity will be presented to international students with a relevant graduate degree with a strong academic background to undertake a PhD in cystic fibrosis research. Also, this support will be offered in the form of an NHMRC Synergy Grant. Domestic students are also eligible to apply.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australia and other overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- PhD program in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in a relevant PhD program at Murdoch University.
- Additionally, the applicants must have graduate from biological sciences, biochemistry, medicine, analytical chemistry or a similar degree.
- The students must be familiar with analytical techniques such as mass spectrometry.
Murdoch University will provide the selected applicant’s award amount of $30,000 per annum for a period of 3 years
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to the university using its official online portal and carry out the application process.
- Also, the applicants must mail a Cover letter outlining their suitability for the position, a copy of their complete academic transcript, and an academic CV to [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Likewise, the applicants must provide the following documents to the university:
- A qualification equivalent to an AQF associate degree for certificate programs.
- Bachelor’s degree of AQF level 7 in relevant discipline for a master’s degree.
- Additionally, work experience, specific professional registration, Submission of a portfolio, etc.,
- Similarly, the applicants must thoroughly go through and fulfil the regulations of Murdoch University’s Graduate Research Office.
- The students must have the following score as proof of English language proficiency:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 50
- TOEFL IBT – 73
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarships opportunities.