Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the Queen Mary University of London. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 1st August 2020. The name of the scholarship is the Queen Mary University of London – C4TS Scholarship In Trauma Sciences in UK, 2020. The University is providing scholarships for the Masters degree in the field of Trauma Science.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London
- Citizens of low and middle-income countries according to the World Bank.
- Also, Work full-time in a low and middle-income country.
- Furthermore, Satisfy entry requirements of MSc in Trauma Sciences.
- A thousand-word essay about the burden of Trauma in the applicant’s country.
- Also, a five hundred word essay on how MSc will help an applicant’s career.
- The successful applicants of Dick And Mary Earle Scholarship In Technology in New Zealand, 2020 will receive up to 50% tuition fee waiver.
About the University
- The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
- Moreover, it dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
- Additionally, Queen Mary College, named after Mary of Teck, was admitted to the University of London in 1915 and in 1989 merged with Westfield College to form Queen Mary and Westfield College.
- Furthermore, in 1995 Queen Mary and Westfield College merged with St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College and the London Hospital Medical College to form the School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyashool.com for more scholarship opportunities.