Applications have opened for the Scholarships at Singapore Management University 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the field of Information Systems.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the Scholarships at Singapore Management University
- Full-time SMU BSc in Information Systems.
- Additionally, Undergraduates of any nationality.
- Also, outstanding academic results.
- Furthermore, good leadership skills.
- Also, with demonstrated financial need.
- Moreover, the University will give preference to financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students.
Value of Scholarship
- Tenable for one year, subject to good academic performance and the recipient’s financial circumstances.
- Additionally, the quantum of the scholarship varies on a case-by-case basis.
- Likewise, the scholarship will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition fees.
- Moreover, the recipients may apply for the bursary for the cash allowance.
About the University
- Singapore Management University is the third autonomous university in Singaporeork as journalists or for media enterprises.
- Additionally, the university provides broad-based business programs modeled after the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Also, SMU was established on 29 July 2000 and is located in the Downtown area of Singapore.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.