Applications are open for the Scholarships at SOAS University of London. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 7th MAy 2020. The name of the scholarship is SOAS University of London – CSJR Postgraduate Student Bursary in the UK, 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters, Ph.D. degrees in the field of Japanese Religions.
The candidates should meet the given requirements for the Scholarships at SOAS University of London
- Candidates applying for SOAS University of London – CSJR Postgraduate Student Bursary in the UK, 2020 must have an excellent academic record.
- Additionally, Japanese Religions / Japanese Buddhism must be given focus by the candidates applying for Taught Masters which is evidenced by their statement of the admission application.
- Applicants of Taught Masters and Ph.D. programs must provide evidence of their ability to use sources in Japanese in their statement of the admission application.
- Furthermore, UK/EU and overseas students can apply for the bursary.
- Applicants must hold an offer admission in one of the eligible programs before the deadline.
- Also, applicants of SOAS University of London – CSJR Postgraduate Student Bursary in the UK, 2020 must meet the English language requirements of their offer of admission before 30 June 2020.
- The successful applicants of SOAS University of London – CSJR Postgraduate Student Bursary in the UK, 2020 will receive GBP 5,000 for a year of study.
- Also, part-time students will receive GBP 5,000 over two years.
- Academic transcripts with an explanation of the grading system for degrees obtained outside the UK
- Also, CV
- Similarly, Personal statement
- Additionally, Two references
- Furthermore, Research proposal (MPhil/Ph.D. applications only)
- The organizers select the applicants based on the evidence that the applicants’ primary focus is in Japanese Religions / Japanese Buddhism. Also, their capability to use sources in Japanese.
- Additionally, the selectors will also consider the information provided in the admission application.
- Also, the selectors will consider the statement, academic references, CV, degree results, research proposal, and other relevant information.
- SOAS University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
- Additionally, founded in 1916, SOAS is located in the heart of Bloomsbury, in central London. SOAS is the world’s leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Visit the official website for additional details about the scholarship program.
also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.