Apply for the Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
The name of the scholarship is University of Queensland George Watson International Fellowship in Australia, 2020
If you wish to pursue a career in academic research, then you can apply for the George Watson International Fellowship funded by the University of Queensland. The grant is available to overseas students.
The purpose of the funding program is to promote visits to the University of Queensland by scholars in any of the fields of study taught by the School of Communication and Arts.
University of Queensland
Founded in 1909, The University of Queensland is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized town of St Lucia (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), Queensland. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Herston, Gatton. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, The University of Queensland (UQ) is a very large coeducational higher education institution.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Degree by Research in Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the fellowship program, applicants are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
Benefits of Scholarships at the University of Queensland
The fellowship fund shall be used, normally 2 years after the establishment of the fund and at intervals of approximately 2 years thereafter, to provide for any or all of the fares, maintenance, and lecture fees of a George Watson Fellow.
- How to Apply: For consideration , students must have to take admission in a Higher Degree by Research program at the University of Queensland. After that, fellows shall be appointed by the Senate on the recommendation of the Head of the School of Communication and Arts.
- Moreover, must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV, award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary study. Also, a copy of your passport, and contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience with your application.
- Likewise, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Furthermore, if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will also demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. Also, for more information go through the English language requirements page.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.