Applications are open for Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde in the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The name of the scholarship is Female Leader Of The Future Scholarships in the UK, 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for a Masters degree in the field of Business Administration.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde in the UK
- The scholarship is open to citizens of the UK, EEA, RUK, EU, UK, and Islands.
- Additionally, applicants of MBA Part-Time – Female Leader Of The Future Scholarship, 2020 must hold an offer of a place on the program to be eligible.
- Likewise, candidates must be an excellent team player to be considered.
- Aldo, applicants with a strong vision for the future will be preferred for MBA Part-Time – Female Leader Of The Future Scholarship, 2020.
- Additionally, it is essentials for candidates to have excellent leadership and management skills.
- Furthermore, applicants’ overall quality of the application and financial need.
- The successful applicants of the University of Strathclyde – MBA Part-Time – Female Leader Of The Future Scholarships in the UK, 2020 will receive 5,000 pounds towards tuition fees.
About the University
- The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Additionally, it was founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, having received its royal charter in 1964 as the first technological university in the United Kingdom.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.