Apply for the Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney . The deadline for the application is ongoing.
Furthermore, this Scholarship was established to attract high achieving commencing international students who are completing a Diploma of Science at UTS: INSEARCH, and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science.
Eligibility for Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney
To be considered for the Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Likewise, applicants should meet all admission criteria for the selected course; and
- Also, they should be commencing full-time studies on-campus; and
- Likewise, they should be commencing a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate program; and
- Additionally, they should have completed a Diploma in Science at UTS: INSEARCH.
- NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible for this scholarship.
Value of Scholarship
- UTS Science International Diploma to Degree Scholarship for Excellence (INSEARCH) 2020 will pay each recipient AUD 5,000 towards the first session tuition fees.
About the University
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Additionally, although its origins are said to trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.