Applications are open for the Scholarships at the University of Waterloo in Canada. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The name of the scholarship is the University of Waterloo – Suncor Emerging Leaders Awards in Engineering in Canada, 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering, Sciences.
The candidate should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at the University of Waterloo in Canada
- Applicants can be both domestic or international students.
- Additionally, the candidate should enroll in an undergraduate program at the University.
- The applicant must be enrolled in Engineering and Sciences program at the University.
- Also, he/she should demonstrate Academic excellence.
- Similarly, he/she should satisfy the University’s IELTS or TOEFL score requirement.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive partial funding up to CAD 10,000.
- Academic merit.
- Also, admission Information Form (AIF).
- Likewise, an online interview.
About the University
- The University of Waterloo is a public research university with the main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The main campus is on 404 hectares of land adjacent to “Uptown” Waterloo and Waterloo Park.
- Additionally, the university offers academic programs administered by six faculties and thirteen faculty-based schools.
- The university also operates three satellite campuses and four affiliated university colleges. Waterloo is a member of the U15, a group of research-intensive universities in Canada.
- Furthermore, the University of Waterloo is most famous for its co-operative education programs, which allow the students to integrate their education with applicable work experiences.
- Likewise, the university operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world, with over 20,000 undergraduate students in over 140 co-operative education programs.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.