Applications have opened for the Scholarships in New Zealand 2020 at the Victoria University of Wellington. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 1st October. The name of the scholarship is the Global Alumni Graduate Fees Waiver, 2020.
The candidates should meet the following criteria for the Scholarships in New Zealand 2020
- They must be commencing a fulltime postgraduate course in the university
- Additionally, postgraduate Certificates, Ph.D. and EPP students are not eligible to apply.
- Also, applicants must be a Victoria University of Wellington international alumni returning for a full-time postgraduate study by coursework or a Victoria University of Wellington Study Abroad and Exchange students returning for a full-time postgraduate study by coursework.
- Furthermore, they must have an offer of a place on a full-time postgraduate program at Victoria University of Wellington and must meet any academic and English language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their Offer of Place.
- Similarly, the candidates must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate without other discounts, waivers, and scholarships.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients will receive partial funding towards their tuition fees.
- They will get a 15%-20% reduction on the first-year tuition fees.
- The candidates should submit a completed online application by 4.30 pm on the closing date.
- The University will not accept late or incomplete applications Also, they should send any required supporting documentation by 4.30 pm on the closing date.
- Moreover, the applications will normally open one month prior to the closing date.
- A selection panel from the Wellington University International will choose the successful recipients.
Regulations and Conditions
- All offers of the Waiver will be conditional upon the recipient being fully enrolled in a full-time postgraduate coursework program within the stipulated criteria and tenure of the Waiver.
- The University awards the discount for the first year of study up to 120 points only and can be refunded against paid gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
- Moreover, where Victoria University of Wellington has agreed on discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students benefiting from these arrangements will not be eligible for this fee waiver.
- Also, this waiver cannot be held in conjunction with any other scholarship from Victoria University of Wellington.
- Similarly, students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for this waiver.
- Likewise, candidates applying through an agent are ineligible.
Furthermore, the University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts, and regulations at its sole discretion.
About the University
- Victoria University of Wellington is a university in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Also, it was established in 1897 by Act of Parliament. It was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
- Furthermore, the university is popular for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines, and offers a broad range of other courses.
- Moreover, entry to all courses in the first year is open, and the University has restricted entry to some programs in the second year.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyashool.com for more scholarship opportunities.