Apply for the Scholarships at the University of Copenhagen 2020 in Denmark. The deadline for the application is 3rd July 2020. The name of the scholarship is Ph.D. Scholarship in Bioinformatics at the University of Copenhagen 2020.
Eligibility for Scholarships at the University of Copenhagen
- Highly motivated individual with an MSc in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or in a related quantitative discipline.
- Additionally, theoretical understanding and practical experiences with machine learning, statistical modeling, or statistical learning techniques are expected from the applicant.
- Also, experiences with deep learning in genomics and the analysis of functional genetic variation are considered a major plus.
- Importantly, the applicant should have a strong interest in transcription and transcriptional regulation.
- Similarly, strong programming and data analytical skills
- Additionally, documented expertise in machine learning and/or statistical learning techniques
- Also, high proficiency in spoken and written English
Value of Scholarship
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- Additionally, the starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. EUR 43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.
About the University
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.