Apply for Scholarships at University of Kent in the UK. The deadline for this application is 20th May 2021.
Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the Full-Time Master Degree Studies international awards offered by the University of Kent for the academic session 2021-2022.
The education award will help students by providing a fund to the international students who want to pursue a PhD degree program in Suicide Prevention.
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from any country.
- Also, available for pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Suicide Prevention at the university.
- Similarly, successful candidates will demonstrate excellent research potential and will have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master’s with Distinction (or expecting to) in public health, social policy or organization studies (current Master students can submit a partial transcript).
- Additionally, applicants must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 in an IELTS test. If an applicant is a national of a majority English-speaking country or has a qualification equivalent to a UK
This Research award is awarded to a student with excellent research potential. Also, the three-year PhD award in Management will cover tuition fees at the home rate and a maintenance grant at the same rate as the UK Research Councils (£15,609 for 2021/2022).
- How to Apply: The candidates should take admission in a program at the university. After being enrolled, the participants will automatically be considered for the grant; no formal application.
- Likewise, you will need to provide personal details, education and employment history and supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, transcripts of results, and two academic references.
- Furthermore, for admission, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Also, the candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.