Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Liverpool in the UK. The deadline for the scholarship varies. The name of the scholarship is LLB for Graduates Scholarship 2020. The University is offering scholarships for a Masters degree in the field of Law.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for Scholarships at the University of Liverpool in the UK
- They must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Additionally, they should pay full tuition fees at the ‘overseas’ rate.
- Furthermore, the applicants must be starting the LLB Law for Graduates program in the academic year 2020/21.
- Interested students do not need to make an application to be considered for this scholarship.
- Additionally, the University will automatically consider the students holding offers for this program for this award and the University will notify the awardees by e-mail shortly after.
Value of Scholarship
- New, non-EU international students starting the full-time LLB Law for Graduates degree program in September 2020
- Additionally, the University will consider the candidates who have achieved excellent degree results for one of two awards of 1,000 pounds.
About the University
- The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England.
- Additionally, founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original ‘redbrick’ civic universities
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship program.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.