Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Melbourne in Australia. The deadline for the scholarship is 30th November 2020. The name of the scholarship is Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for a Masters degree in the field of Business Administration.
- Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2020 is designed to attract top women executives to the prestigious Senior Executive MBA program at the University of Melbourne.
- Additionally, the purpose of this scholarship is to make an effort to promote gender diversity at senior levels.
- Furthermore, Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2020 allows senior women executives to make their mark at the very top of their field.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at the University of Melbourne in Australia
- The scholarship is open to females from all countries.
- Additionally, this scholarship is applicable to women applicants to the Senior Executive MBA at the University of Melbourne.
Value of Scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2020 provides a partial tuition fee.
- The successful participants receive the scholarship worth AUD 50,000.
About the University
- The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia.
- Additionally, Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
- Also, its main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb north of the Melbourne central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria.
- Furthermore, Melbourne is a sandstone university and a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21, Washington University’s McDonnell International Scholars Academy, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyashool.com for more scholarship opportunities.