Apply for Scholarships at University of Ottawa in Canada. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The University of Ottawa, often referred to as uOttawa or U of O, is a bilingual public research university in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Likewise, the main campus is located on 42.5 hectares in the heart of Ottawa’s Downtown Core, adjacent to the residential neighborhood of Sandy Hill, adjacent to Ottawa’s Rideau Canal. Also, this 171 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
The University of Ottawa is happy to announce the International Doctoral Scholarships for all the outstanding candidates who want to get higher education in Canada.
However, the program provides financial support to the international students who want to commence a PhD degree program at the University of Ottawa for the session 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Also, PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Likewise, To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Similarly, students must be an international citizen.
- Moreover, must have applied for a PhD degree program at the university.
- However, must have a previous year degree.
The University of Ottawa will provide a reduction in tuition fee to excellent international students.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, students must take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of Ottawa.
- Similarly, student should submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Likewise, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Also, applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.