The Jonsson School is inviting applicants to apply for International Axxess Scholarships at University of Texas at Dallas. This bursary is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The study program aims to support talented international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Similarly, S. citizen/permanent resident/international student
- Full-time incoming or current junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree offered by the computer science department (CS, SE or Data Science) in the Jonsson School
- Additionally, academic merit-based – minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA
- Among equally qualified applicants, preference will be given to students who (1) demonstrate the greatest potential for success in the field of computer science and software engineering and (2) demonstrate leadership abilities, community volunteerism or work experience
- Likewise, the recipient must sign a release form in accordance with FERPA allowing UT Dallas to use application material for scholarship purposes.
The University of Texas at Dallas will provide tuition fees to successful candidates for undergraduate study.
- How to Apply: Applicants should not make a separate application for this application. Candidates who have already apply for early admission in a course will be automatically in for this application program.
- Also, no additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking for admission.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunity.