Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Warwick in the UK. The deadline for the application is 1st April 2020. The University is offering scholarships for Masters degree in the courses offered at the University. Moreover, The University of Warwick is offering bursaries to master students sponsored by Warwick Manufacturing Group (WMG).
The candidates should meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Scholarships at the University of Warwick in the UK
- Must be a citizen of Syria.
- Also, candidates applying for the scholarship must have received an offer of study on a full-time Masters course
- Additionally, they should have an excellent academic track record i.e typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree.
- Similarly, they must satisfy IELTS or TOEFL score requirements.
- The scholarships are open for self-funded students and those that are recipients of partial funding from other scholarships.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver
About the University
- The University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England.
- It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education.
- Additionally, within the University, Warwick Business School was established in 1967, Warwick Law School was established in 1968, Warwick Manufacturing Group was established in 1980 and Warwick Medical School was opened in 2000.
- Furthermore, Warwick incorporated Coventry College of Education in 1979 and Horticulture Research International in 2004.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship program.
You may also visit oyaop.com or oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.