Applications have opened for the Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing scholarships for a Ph.D. degree in the courses available at the University.
Wellington Doctoral Submission Scholarship 2020 is to enable doctoral candidates to fully concentrate on completing their thesis. The scholarship is only available for the final three months before submission of the thesis for examination.
- The University will award the scholarship on the basis of an assessment of the applicant’s ability to complete the thesis within the specified time frame.
- Additionally, the candidates must be resident in New Zealand for the full tenure of this scholarship.
- Also, applicants must be in their final three months prior to submitting their Doctoral thesis at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Likewise, applicants must be resident in New Zealand for the full tenure of the scholarship.
Value of the scholarship:
- The scholarship will provide a stipend of NZD 2,000 per month for up to three months less any outstanding tuition fees. The University will release stipend payments only to a candidate following a monthly confirmation from the candidate’s primary supervisor (or secondary supervisor or Head of School) that the candidate is progressing as per the timeline submitted with the application.
- Additionally, the University will pay the reimbursement of thesis binding costs of up to NZD 100 to the candidate on the evidence of an original receipt.
Scholarship specific documentation:
- A detailed timeline for the up to three month scholarship period.
- Additionally, a report of progress to date (approximately one page).
- Also, a copy of the most recent six-monthly progress report.
- Likewise, Endorsement from Primary and Secondary supervisors and Head of School
Wellington Doctoral Submission Scholarship 2020 has a closing date of the 1st day of each month.
Victoria University of Wellington is a university in Wellington, New Zealand. It was established in 1897 by Act of Parliament and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
Furthermore, the university is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines, and offers a broad range of other courses.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities