Apply for Scholarships at Workday VIBE in the USA. The deadline for this application is 18th May 2021.
Value Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (VIBE™) is Workday’s commitment and strategy to ensuring that Workday is a place where each person feels better and for their uniqueness. Workday, Inc. has established a VIBE™ scholarship program to provide financial support to students in our Black and Latinx communities who plan to continue their education in college.
The program is done by Scholarship America, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance. Likewise, other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Also, eligibility for individual programs is at the sole discretion of the sponsor, and eligible applications are reviewed by Scholarship America’s evaluation team.
Applicants to the Workday VIBE™ Scholarship must meet the following:
- Be historically underserving students who self-identify as Black or African American or Hispanic or
- Moreover, be high school seniors or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates, who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Likewise, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science. Additionally, Business Administration or Sales or other related field of study.
If selected as a recipient, the student may receive an award ranging from $5,000 to $15,000. Award amounts will be on financial need. Furthermore, the organization will award up to 50 awards.
Also, awards are for undergraduate study only.
As part of your application, you must upload the following:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. The organization doesn’t accept Grade reports.
- Furthermore, copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 (Please black out social security number)
- Supplemental Financial Form.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarships opportunities.