Applications are open for the Scholarships for Environmental Sciences at Australian Museum. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 25th May 2020. The name of the scholarship is the AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award 2020. The scholarship is for Masters degree in the field of Environmental Sciences.
Eligibility for Scholarships for Environmental Sciences at Australian Museum
- The AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award 2020 is open to students of all nationalities.
- Additionally, the quality and clarity of the proposal.
- Furthermore, the feasibility of the project as a topic and in light of available resources.
- Also, adequacy and reasonableness of the proposed budget.
- Contribution or significance of the intended outcomes to the broader Australian society.
- Similarly, the strength of a recommendation from a supervisor.
- Quality of the student’s summary academic record.
- Additionally, all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award 2020 will receive an award as the following:
- Also, a $2,500 for local applicants ; $4,000 for international applicants.
- The last date to apply for AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award 2020 is 25 APRIL 2020.
- The Australian Museum is the oldest museum in Australia, with an international reputation in the fields of natural history and anthropology. It features collections of vertebrate and invertebrate zoology, as well as mineralogy, paleontology, and anthropology.
- Additionally, apart from exhibitions, the museum involves in indigenous studies research and community programs. It is located in College Street, Sydney and was originally known as the Colonial Museum or Sydney Museum.
- Also, the museum was renamed in June 1836 by a Sub-Committee meeting, when it was resolved during an argument that it should be renamed the Australian Museum.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities