Applications have opened for the Scholarships for International Students in the Netherlands at Leiden University. The deadline for the scholarship is 15th September 2020. The University is providing scholarships for the Bachelors and Masters degrees. The name of the scholarship is the Minerva Scholarship Fund for International Students.
- Since 2009, the Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation (MSF) has provided Leiden University students of all disciplines with scholarships for study and research projects.
- Additionally, MSF also strives to support exceptional student projects overseas.
The candidates should meet the following criteria for the Scholarships for International Students in the Netherlands at Leiden University
- They should be registered at the Leiden University for the Bachelors or Masters level.
- Also, the applicants do not need to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- Similarly, the application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- Also, the project falls into one of the following categories: internship, study or research. Ph.D. tracks and complete Master programs are not eligible.
The successful recipients of the scholarships will receive the following advantages
- Between €900 and €2000
- Additionally, the following expenses can be subsidized: research costs; international travel and living costs.
- The candidates should download an application form from the University’s website.
- Then, they should complete the form.
- Also, check if they have all the required documents.
- Then they should submit their completed application dossier, before the deadline.
- The allocation committee will evaluate all applications on the basis of predetermined criteria.
- During the evaluation process, they give attention to the relevance of the research and how it will contribute to the advancement of academic knowledge.
- Moreover, they will inform the candidates one month after the application deadline whether they have been awarded a scholarship.
About the University
Leiden University is a public research university in Leiden, Netherlands. Founded in 1575 by William, Prince of Orange as a reward to the town of Leiden for its defense against Spanish attacks during the Eighty Years’ War, it is the oldest institution of higher education in the Netherlands
Visit the official website for more details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.