Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 13th October. Moreover, the scholarship is for International students at the Netherland Universities.
- The Orange Knowledge Program aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development.
- Moreover, its scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries.
- Orange Knowledge Programme Netherlands is available to undertake Short Training, Masters level programs at Netherlands Universities.
Scholarships are available for a selection of:
- Short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months)
- Also, Master’s programs (duration 12 – 24 months).
- All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Program Scholarship are listed in Studyfinder. Please follow the link.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive full funding.
Eligibility of Scholarships in Netherlands
For the Fully Funded Scholarships in the Netherlands, the applicants must meet the given criteria
- The candidates need to contact their Dutch education institutions. Each institution may have different specific criteria.
- Also, they should note that there are focus areas for each country. Only applications that fall within the focus area of their country of employment are eligible.
- Moreover, they must check the obligations and conditions before applying.
- Also, they should keep in mind whether their local government requires a government statement.
- Candidates register with their Dutch education institution
- Additionally, Dutch institution nominates candidates and submits a grant application
- Also, Embassies check eligibility and assess applications
- Similarly, election results published
- Also, grants awarded
What are the deadlines?
The 3 candidate application rounds for individual scholarships are:
- Round 1: closed
- Round 2: 13 May-30 June (all short course and master’s programs ending before 31 August 2022)
- Round 3: 2 September-13 October (short course only)