University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2018
University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Humanities. The Faculty of Humanities at the University of Copenhagen invites applications for four PhD scholarships at each of the three departments: Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies (EnGeRom), Department of Media, Cognition and Communication (MEF), and Department of Nordic Studies and Linguistics (NorS). The scholarships commence 1 September 2018 for a period of up to three years.
The University of Copenhagen is offering 16 Ph.D. scholarships in the Faculty of Humanities at Copenhagen University Graduate School.
- The Ph.D. projects should be related to research areas in one of the following institutions first Saxo Institute, Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, Department of Arts and Cultural Studies, Information Science.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, 2018 should have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS) or equivalent.
- The applicants should have submitted their thesis at the application time.
- The candidates will be assessed based on their published works, thesis grade, and other academic activities.
- The Ph.D. project will be based on their academic relevance and feasibility.
- The candidates should submit curriculum vitae, a copy of the transcript, and a pre-approval of the thesis.
- The applicants for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, 2018 should also submit a copy of BA diploma and transcript, a project description not exceeding 12,000 characters, and a copy of the graduation certificate or another similar exam.
Deadline: 6th February 2018