Scholarships at University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus
Scholarships at University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus is open for students from the developing and third world countries.The scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at the University of Nottingham in Malaysia. The Developing Solutions Scholarships Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
10 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education.
In order to apply for one of these scholarships applicants must:
- be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes;
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of the undergraduate program. Fresh graduates will not be considered;
- must sufficiently enable to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
How to apply
In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must;
be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for full time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- must sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
submission of application will be open from March 2017
application for September 2017 intake is open from 15 March 2017 and closed by 28 July 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by 15 August 2017
application for December 2017 intake is open from 1 June 2017 and closed by 13 October 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by 31 October 2017
current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
Deadline: 28th July 2017