Applications are open for Sciences Po Émile Boutmy Scholarship 2021/2022 in France. Basically, the Émile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
The Émile Boutmy scholarship fund benefits from the generous support of its sponsors (benefactors, companies, and foundations) who are eager to allow the most deserving international students to study at Sciences Po. Private sponsors can be in direct contact with scholarship holders during officially organized events.
They support the Émile Boutmy excellence scholarship : BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, L’Oréal, Total.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be first-time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
Following students are not eligible for this scholarship
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships.
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship.
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). However, candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible.
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible: the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University; the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality); the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality); and BAMA ITAM.
- Ph.D. program students (thesis).
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programs.
- Bachelor dual degree candidates (unless as part of a specific agreement).
- Exchange students as well as candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure.
Applicants must indicate that they are applying for the Émile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
If you are currently in deferral you can apply by email (at: [email protected]) if you are in one of the following situations:
- you did not apply to this scholarship in your application form
- you had applied and obtained this scholarship last year but lost it due to your deferral
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here