Applications are now open for the ShootSearcher Photography Scholarship 2019. ShootSearcher has always provided the tips and unbiased reviews about a broad range of photography, digital camera, lenses and videography products. Now we want to help the students showcase their abilities in this area and created this scholarship. Also, all students must be in an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school.
- The scholarship is $2,000 USD and we offer scholarship program yearly.
- All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant.
- Further, Only one submission may be enter per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the ShootSearcher Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on ShootSearcher social media pages.
- Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school within 10 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school. (welcome art and photography students)
- In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school, ShootSearcher will revoke the award for that individual also award it to the first runner-up.
- Applicant’s full name, telephone number also mailing address
- Likewise, The name of the school you attend
- Proof that you are a student of a university(scan of student ID.)
- Area of study
- More than 1000 words write-up on one of the given topics.
- All submissions should be in PDF form.
- Also, the application must be English.
- The application and influence of photography in human life.
- The effects of camera, tripod, lens and other equipment on photography.
- Further, the relationship between camera and photography, optics, science and technology.
- The differences and similarities between photography and videography in modern life.