Apply for the Simpalm Scholarship 2020. The deadline for the application is 31st October 2020.
At Simpalm, they work every day to help our clients achieve their goals. Simpalm strives to bring the very best technology, strategic business thinking, and attentive customer service to your digital product.
Simpalm understands how important it is to keep up with ever-changing technology through education. Simpalm have created a scholarship to help technological-minded students move forward with their studies. Simpalm hopes to help support you while you advance your education.
Eligibility for Simpalm Scholarship 2020
For being eligible you must be a:
- High school senior that has been accepted to an accredited university
- A current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university.
- Please write a 1000-1500 word essay about your education and mobile technology. How has your education benefited from mobile technology? How will you continue to use mobile application technology to move forward with your education?
- In addition to your essay, please record a 5-15 minute video elaborating on the key points addressed in your essay.
- Similarly, submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship. All school transfers are subject to accreditation approval.
- The organizers will select the winning candidate based on the student’s essay and video by a team of judges from Simpalm.
- Additionally, any questions about the scholarship can be directed to us via email, please visit our website for our contact details.
- Also, the scholarship funds provided by Simpalm can be sent via check, PayPal, or other means to the recipient or University. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- Furthermore, this scholarship is available on a yearly basis.
Please complete the following form to submit your application The Simpalm Scholarship
The form must include:
- Full name
- Also, email Address
- Phone Number
- Additionally, attached evidence of your current academic status that you are currently enrolled at a college as set forth above. Also, the organizers will accept an acceptance letter or the most recent tuition billing statement as proof of enrollment. Additionally, by applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Furthermore, your written submission as a Google document via a shareable link. The organizers will not accept essays in any other format. Also, the document must exist and be viewable up until the winner announcement date.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.