Australian National University offers Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarship at the College of Asia as well as the Pacific and the College of Arts and Social Sciences. Established in 1996, the scholarship aims to encourage the University’s best undergraduate students to undertake an Honours year. The Scholarships honor the memory of Sir Geoffrey Yeend, a former Chancellor of ANU and Secretary of the Department of Prime Minister.
The scholarship is offered to full-time students who are undertaking Honours in one of the areas of Political Science, Visual and Performing Arts and Asian Studies.
ANU Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarship
ANU rewards three students with Sir Geoffrey Yeend Scholarship, that covers the tuition expenses of the students. Moreover, the students will each receive $5,000.
Who is eligible for the Australian National University Scholarship?
To be eligible for the Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honors Scholarship, the candidates will require to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should be intending to enroll full-time at ANU in the Honours Year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours
- In the final year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours.
- Further, the candidates must contact the relevant Honours Convenor for your discipline in your College.
- Likewise, Candidates will need to establish that the academic qualifications for entry into Honours. As well as the candidates should also establish the required resources will be available to you.
- You may commence the Honours Program in either the first or second semester of the academic year.
- Further, international students are eligible to apply for the Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarships.
How to apply for the Honours Scholarship at ANU?
To apply for the Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarship at Australian National University by completing and submitting the online application form. Along with the application, the candidates will require to provide the necessary documentation.
The deadline to submit the application for Sir Geoffrey Yeend Scholarship is on 30 November 2019.