Applications have opened for the Sports Access Scholarships in Australia at the University of Melbourne. Interested candidates can apply until 8th March 2020. The University is offering scholarships for the Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. students in the courses offered by it.
- The University gives scholarships to students facing financial hardship with a complimentary fitness membership.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Sport Access Scholarship 2020
- They should be enrolled in a course of study with the University of Melbourne.
- Also, they should have an academic status of good standing.
- Additionally, they must not be receiving subsidized Fitness Membership Access through alternative means or programs.
- Furthermore, the candidates should not have a current MU Sports Fitness Membership or have had an MU Sports Fitness Membership in the past 6 months.
Value of the Scholarship
- The scholarship provides a reward of at least AUD 800 to the selected candidates.
- Also, The University awards the Sport Access Scholarships in March (Round 1) and in August (Round 2). It will provide access to MU Sport Fitness facilities until November 30 of the same year.
Number of scholarships: 150
About the University
- The University of Melbourne (informally Melbourne University) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Also, founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
- Moreover, Times Higher Education ranks Melbourne as 33rd in the world, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities places Melbourne 44th in the world (both first in Australia).
Visit the official website for additional details about the scholarship program.
You may also visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities